Sunday 28 June 2015

My Latest Reads & Music - June 28, 2015

Here is a list of what I have been listening to and the books I have been reading into these past several days.

For Music:

Plenty of Video Game music, especially Dragon Age Inquisition. I enjoy it very much.

For soothing relaxing times it has been the H2O by Dan Gibson.

I've also been wanting to tune in on more Bon Jovi albums, mostly the older stuff.

MuchDance 1997.

Books:

Alan Cumming's Memoir, "Not My Father's Son."

"The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules," by Catharina Ingelman Sundbery.

"Intolerable," by Kamal Al-Solaylee

"The 2,548 Best Things Anybody Ever Said," selected and compiled by Robert Byrne.

There has been some skimming of video game art and strategy books too.

Anyone out there got any latest reads or music they have been hooked on lately?

~Ange

Copyright 2015 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment