Wednesday 3 September 2014

DVDs I Wish I Had In My Collection - September 3, 2014

There are so many cartoons I watched growing up.  My favourite animated shows were definitely in the eighties, nineties, and the beginning of the twenty-first century.  As I get older, reminiscing parts of my childhood includes cartoons I was immersed in, and then I think of how I wish to own them even if I am in my thirties and seem too old for cartoons. I love cartoons and always will!

Here are some of the shows I thought of, and I wish I could get my hands on but it is difficult to do, or, they are unavailable on DVDs:
 
Nighthood ~ a cartoon I watched when I was in my late teens to early twenties.

Iron Chef (Japan) ~ the original Iron Chef show.

Rainbow Brite ~ yes, I love the Rainbow Brite TV series.

The Bots Master ~ I enjoyed that series very much.

Gargoyles Season 2, volume 2 ~ this is my favourite series of all time.

Belle & Sebastian (Japanese TV series) ~ I haven’t seen this show in years, and would love to own it and watch it again.

Bush Baby, the Little Angel of the Grasslands ~ I can’t remember the last time I watched this, but I remember I liked it a lot.

Any DVDs some of you folks out there have a hard time finding but would love to have? 
~Ange.



Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment