Tuesday 12 August 2014

The City Is My Playground - August 11, 2014

The thought of leaving this City again, and this time possibly for much longer saddens me.  Leaving my home and my favourite places to go to, people to see, and most of all my best friend is quite hard for me. 

The break is now over and it's time towkr and figure things out career-wise, and make sure my family is ok too. 

I cry as I write this, but I know it is the right thing to do in the end, as I know I need that time.

To keep things interesting I am also going to work on some hobbies and keep in touch with my City Loves so it helps with the distance from them.

I have always known how hard this path was going to be.  I left what I once thought was the best-job-ever but it ended up becoming a negative place it was very dispiriting in the end; something that was destroying me.  Now I have to re-evaluate, work up north, and I get to spend time with my family whom I love dearly; these are all definitely the right reasons.  I am still going to miss my playground...

My weekend visits to the libraries and bookstores...

Eating at my favourite cafes and restaurants...

Tea drinking at my favourite places that carry my favourite black teas...

Hike and run wherever I want, but especialy over one of my favourite hills and on my favourite bridge to head across to the other side of the river...

Window shop in the malls...

Going to markets...

Lord give me strength, courage, determination, and guidance, because for the first time I feel a little anxious and lost.  Kind of like someone cutting off one of my limbs which feels on equal footing to being imprisoned (if either of those ever happened to me).... actually no... being in prison would definitely be worse.  No freedom whatsoever is worse because it would lead to my undoing and I would definitely destroy the greatest gift given to me... gift of life.  Alright maybe I am not that bad off but I am still pretty sad!
~Ange.




Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment