Tuesday 12 August 2014

Favourite Foods - August 9, 2014

I get a lot of questions about what I eat as I have been eating a vegan lifestyle for over four years now.  Lately some people ask what some of my favourites are:

-Vegan-friendly pizzas
-Rice pasta with fried extra-firm tofu and shoyu, topped with my favourite vegan cheese.  Then on the side, there are chopped steamed carrots, collard greens and kale.
-Lentil loaf with veggie gravy, garlic mashed potatoes with steamed beans and carrots
-Sesame bagel with vegan cream cheese
-Chocolate cheesecake (it's not a real cheesecake but certain stories and companies make them and to me taste even better than real cheesecakes).

This lists also pops up when I am going through of a phase of thinking of food non-stop!
~Ange.




Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment