Tuesday 12 August 2014

Favourite Anime - August 4, 2014

Like video games, I may not be nearly hardcore when it comes to watching anime as a number of my friends; pals who love any kind of anime and pretty much only watch anime TV shows or movies and nothing else.

However, I do love anime, and I have some of my favourites.  And if any of you are anime fans and have some favourites I would love to hear what they are:

Full Metal Panic (the entire series so far)
Sailor Moon (original series and films)
Gundam Wing (both the series and film)
InuYasha
Loveless
Summer Wars
Claymore
Most Miyazaki films (some are a little too sad for me to watch I get too emotional)
Hellsing (both the TV series & OVA)
Escaflowne (TV series and movie)

~Ange


Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment