Wednesday 27 August 2014

Actors/Actresses & Music: A Favourites lists – August 18, 2014

A lot of people have a favourite actor or actress.  For me, I look for celebrities who are so good at acting (to me) they truly become the characters they are playing in and draw me into the story, I forget where I am for awhile and who the player is in real life. 

I rarely get asked this, and when I do I already know the answer pretty fast, and I always find it interesting to find out what other people’s answers are. I was asked recently who my favourite actors or actresses are.  I would have to say they are:

Angelina Jolie

Carice Von Houten

Judi Dench

Tom Hiddleston

Benedict Cumberbatch, and

Christopher Plummer.

Do any of you have a favourite actor or actress?

As for music... 

I have found myself listening to certain albums in my collection over and over lately.  As I pointed out in a previous post this happens with certain songs, but right now it is albums.  The ones I have had on repeat are:

One Republic: Native

AC/DC: Black Ice

Newsboys: Remix

Imagine Dragons: Night Visions

Two Steps from Hell Archangel

~Ange.



Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment