Sunday 27 July 2014

Music List - July 27, 2014

I am definitely one of those people who finds that one song I love; I feel it speaks to me so much through my ears that I have to put it on repeat for a whole day or more.  It is ridiculous, I know, and I blame my genetics on my Dad for this one because he does the exact same thing. 

Even after I go through long periods of not listening to them they are on repeat again the moment I rediscover those tunes.  

There are some that have made the list, both new and old.

If any of you have some that have withstood the test of time in your music collection you are more than welcome to share here.  I am always interested in other people's love for music too.

The latest on repeat are:

-Come Into My World (Abbey Road Sessions version) ~Kylie Minogue
-Dragon Rider~Two Steps From Hell
-Ava Adore~Smashing Pumpkins 
-Rogue Heart~Dragon Age 2 Soundtrack
-Reborn~Rebecca St. James
-Rock 'n' Roll Train~AC/DC
-It's a Long Way To the Top If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll~AC/DC
-Sugar~The Archies
-Dragula~Rob Zombie.
-Feel~Robbie Williams

~Ange



Copyright 2014 Lucky 33: Stories, Experiences, Perspectives, and Opinions of a Woman Who Made It To Her Thirties.

No comments:

Post a Comment